Luxury Custom Home Construction Site Manager
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree in Construction Management preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Minimum 5-years experience in custom home construction management of homes ranging from $1M – $4M, required with supervisory/project oversight required
- Relevant supervisory/project oversight experience desired
- Knowledge of home building and construction systems/processes, building codes and Register of Contractor Standards (ROC)
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and inspect all aspects of construction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills, ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations and customer concerns in a positive manner
- Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by both associates in the industry and customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess organization skills by keeping daily schedules current, maintaining a timely and accurate flow of paperwork
- Must Possess good time management and interpersonal skills
- For example, be able to handle a wide variety of tasks and demands in a timely manner
- Able to work more than eight hours per day in the confined quarters, the ability to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move or move equipment.
- Able to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time to complete paperwork, meet with trade partners, and receive/return phone messages.
- Must be able to work in construction environment under all weather conditions
- Must be able to build in accordance with budgets
- Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Must comply with company job reporting system
- Manage home building construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of a quality custom home
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials
- Communicate safety standards to vendors and sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites
- Ensure all building codes and company standards of quality are met
- Always maintain a clean and organized job site and subdivision
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner
- Interact daily with various departments of company, subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors
- Attend meetings when applicable and as needed
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an integral role in the company
- A competitive pay structure
- Flexibility in work-life integration
Konkol Custom Homes is the premier Central Florida luxury home builder. With over 37 years of experience, we’ll work with you to design and create a custom home that suits your taste, lifestyle, and future.
Connect with us on social media!
Konkol Custom Homes is the premier Central Florida luxury home builder. With over 30 years of experience, we’ll work with you to design and create a custom home that suits your taste, lifestyle, and future.
Connect with us on social media!
COPYRIGHT © 2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. KONKOL CUSTOM HOMES & REMODELING, LLC.